Something to tell your friends about…
What you will need Yum
- ½ cup of Monte Rosso olive oil
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 large onion, finely diced
- 2 cloves garlic, diced
- 1 red chilli, deseeded & diced
- 200g cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- ½ cup white wine
- 1 cup seafood stock
- 500g snapper cut into bite size pieces
- 300g king prawns, deveined, head on
- 300g Mussels
- ½ bunch of Italian parsley
- Squeeze of lemon juice
- Monte Rosso olive oil to finish
Place a large pot onto a medium heat, pour in olive oil, salt, onion & garlic. Cook till the onion is translucent but not browned. Stir in your chilli, tomato and cook for a further 2 minutes.
Deglaze pot with white wine and seafood stock and bring to boil, once boiled reduce to a simmer for 15 minutes. Add seafood and fish, put the lid on and cook for 3 minutes, then remove from heat and let stand for 3 more minutes with the lid on.
Pour into bowls, evenly spreading the seafood between. Squeeze with lemon and garnish with parsley and Monte Rosso olive oil. Serve with toasted sour dough! ENJOY!Read More...