There are many ways to incorporate olive oil into your diet.
Using your Favourite Premium EVOO
- Our extra virgin olive oil is best enjoyed in its purest state: drizzled over fish, chicken, salads or grilled vegetables
- Use it as a healthy substitute for butter in many of your favourite dishes.
- Try our favourite: toast slices of fresh crusty Italian or French bread, drizzle with olive oil. You could even sprinkle with dried oregano, rosemary or any of your favorite herbs. Or add a good balsamic vinegar to your extra virgin olive oil, then simply dip pieces of fresh, crusty bread and enjoy!
- Make a traditional Greek salad with tomatoes, cucumbers, feta cheese, red onions, Kalamata olives, dill and olive oil.
- Cut up cubes of feta cheese, drizzle with oil and sprinkle with dried oregano. Serve with toasted pita wedges.
- Use it as the key ingredient in dressings for traditional greens or for pasta and wild rice salads.
- Complement dips such as white bean dip or hummus by drizzling olive oil over the dips prior to serving with toasted pita wedges.
- Create your own quick and easy salad dressings by whisking olive oil with a high quality balsamic vinegar, maple syrup, Dijon mustard, diced shallots and salt and pepper to taste.
- Look for recipes for quick breads and cakes that contain olive oil instead of butter.